Thursday, October 3, 2013

I did not forget about you....

It has been awhile this I know!!! I am sorry as I am finishing up school right now (BS in Business Analysis) and after that I am going to focus so much more on this Blog and reading more stories in the bible. Did you know that a man named Job was tested by the devil. The devil said to God that basically he (Job) isn't as strong as God says he is. So God says test him, but don't touch his health.... through terror and torment of having EVERYTHING taken from him from food and cattle to his own children he still worshipped God. God in my eyes laughed at the devil saying see I told you. The devil says let me take his health. While the devil took his health, his wife left him, his friends tried to steer him away from God and thats when God came to Job and his friends and said "Brace yourself like a man, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them". Job 40:7.... 


All the while you ask God questions, but why not listen and answer some that He may have for you. I knew a little bit about this story, but my husband is the one who shared the in-depth version and my own worded version above. It opened my eyes to the fact that Job never gave up his faith even when his wife left him and his friends were telling him to just stop and give up hope, he NEVER did. You are who you surround yourself with, keep that in mind when someone is telling you that God is not the answer or trying to sway you away from Him. Of course as humans we question things that happen to us and direct it toward God, but in the end who are we to question Gods will??? 

Listen and read the words of this song as I feel it relates whole-heartedly to Jobs faith and then the bible verse above.

I'm not skilled to understand 0:27... What God has willed, what God has planned 0:32



God Bless All of you!

~Victoria Clouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Father

Last week (26 April 2017) while at Engage Night at our church, The Worship Center, we heard a song about our father. The idea of Engage Nigh...