Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What Do You Believe?


From the website here http://www.gotquestions.org/Christianity.html#ixzz37h54V86x I searched for what christians believe and found words that explain exactly what I wish to say. "The core beliefs of Christianity are summarized in1 Corinthians 15:1-4. Jesus died for our sins, was buried, was resurrected, and thereby offers salvation to all who will receive Him in faith. Unique among all other faiths, Christianity is more about a relationship than religious practices. Instead of adhering to a list of “do’s and don’ts,” the goal of a Christian is to cultivate a close walk with God. That relationship is made possible because of the work of Jesus Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit."

The music video below also speaks of what as christians we believe. Next post I will talk about if we don't live it, then we don't really believe it. Those are some hard things to even think let alone write a post about it. I am guilty of it myself thats why I feel I have to express it to the "world" and get the truth of what I should be living compared to what I believe. 





Christians can have victory in the struggle with sin by studying and applying God’s Word in their lives and being controlled by the Holy Spirit—that is, submitting to the Spirit’s leading in everyday circumstances. 

Sounds like complicated, but I tell you NOW it is NOT!!! Let the Holy Spirit work in your heart and let him speak to your heart. Do not second guess him! Go in peace with the Lord!

God Bless,

~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Father

Last week (26 April 2017) while at Engage Night at our church, The Worship Center, we heard a song about our father. The idea of Engage Nigh...