Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"My Life" by Paul Thomas Mitchell

While watching America's Got Talent (AGT) tonight this was the last act of the night and WOW was he good. It made me think not only about my own life, but about those who go through so many struggles in their life, it is all for a reason. You go through so many horrible things and end up on top in the end is amazing. God is an awesome God and gifted him with this wonderful voice that I just had to share this with all of you. In times of despair the Lord knows what he is doing. TRUST in the lord!!!







To end this particular post I have a quote I found today which I believe applies now:

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be"

- Douglas Adams              


God Bless!

Victoria Clouse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Father

Last week (26 April 2017) while at Engage Night at our church, The Worship Center, we heard a song about our father. The idea of Engage Nigh...