Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thankful

I know I know it has been way to long…..

Since my last post Will and I got orders to Holloman AFB, NM. Google it! It will be a bit of a change, but we are pretty excited overall about it. We bought a house, we move in like 3 days, Halloween has passed, and one of the best of all Holidays THANKSGIVING was just last week!

With that said what are you Thankful for? I mean not just your health and your family I am talking about the deep down stuff….. I will start: I am Thankful for the spirit that I have always felt deep inside of me that is alive and spinning circles of Joy in my heart. I am becoming the women I hope God intends for me to be and I am internally Thankful for that. I am Thankful that I have health care for those times where we need to go for whatever reason and do not pay anything. It is pretty scary out there without the military and its help with healthcare. I am Thankful that I live in a country where we can argue about religion and voice our opinion (even if they are different from my own) and not be killed in our beds in the middle of the night for doing so. I value the freedom regardless of the opinions and regardless of the faults we have in our country.

Please share what you are Thankful for.

God Bless,

~Victoria Clouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Father

Last week (26 April 2017) while at Engage Night at our church, The Worship Center, we heard a song about our father. The idea of Engage Nigh...