Thursday, March 5, 2015

IT HAS BEEN WAY TO LONG....

Good Morning everyone!!


Does it seem at times that it has been way to long since you last accomplished something, or since you last made in effort to call someone or go see them? This has happened a lot in my life lately. We are now settled into our home in New Mexico and a month later I leave for training away from home for 3 weeks. When I got home there was so much going I just had to catch up on family life, work, school, and even God. I made a commitment with someone to do something and because of all life's other things I have pushed it to the back burner. It is something I wanted to do and thought I could handle along with everything else going on. I just need to prioritize things better.


God deserve more time then we give Him credit for. What time do you have to devout to God out of your day? For me it used to be when I would drive to work. Now it is more when I drive home. Even then I find myself thinking about the bills, the house, the laundry, dinner, Sophia, the next baby, childcare, school, work, family/husband time, what are we going to do this weekend, we need to do grocery shopping, we need to get the babies room together, get our murphy bed set up..... and it goes on and on and on. Before I know it I am pulling in the driveway and all I want to really do is lay with my family on the couch and watch a movie.


Bottomline, life is rough and it gets extremely busy. I a am just grateful for the people who do text me and call me to check in as well as my husband for the continued support he provides me with all the craziness called LIFE! Yet the fulfillment in life comes from the Lord. Giving him some of your time is what he wants most and what we need more then anything. Giving back to the lord should be the number one priority!


lets start with prioritizing and putting the lord at number 1!


God Bless,


~Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Father

Last week (26 April 2017) while at Engage Night at our church, The Worship Center, we heard a song about our father. The idea of Engage Nigh...